Thursday, March 25, 2010

Comments for teachers Part 2

I was assigned to follow Larry Ferlazzo's blog!

My first comment:
Hello Mr. Ferlazzo. I am a student at the University of South Alabama, and have been assigned to follow your blog for the next few weeks. I have enjoyed hearing your ideas on how to have a good day at school. I think it is very important to know how to keep the day running smoothly, and I am glad you shared this with the world!

This is my second comment:
I love this post. I share a lot of your same thoughts. We live in an age now where it is so easy to be self-thought through things like itunes u, and other college databases. So, it is the teacher’s job now to direct the student’s in the right direction. The education system is being revolutionized, and Indiana needs to get with the program.

This is my third comment:
Thank you for the information. Music makes everything better, especially free music.

No comments:

Post a Comment